Chickens don’t have any teeth, so in order to extract maximum goodness from the food they eat they need grit. It can be added to chickens’ regular feed once a week, or you can put some down in a grit station feeder like this one. Using a separate container means the hens can choose to have it when they require it.
Simply fill it up and leave on the ground for them to peck at.
Buy Grit Station Feeder for Poultry
This heavy duty grit station has been designed to provide easy access to the grit for a wide range of poultry.
To view or buy this product visit: Grit Station Feeder
More Poultry Feeders and Drinkers
- 1 Litre Chick Drinker – 18cm High
- 1.5 Litre Plastic Poultry Drinker
- 1kg Plastic Poultry Feeder
- 3kg Plastic Poultry Feeder
- Blenheim Poultry Feeder with Rain Hat 6kg
- Combination Drinker with Legs 12l
- Eton Poultry Drinker Heater – 20cm
- Feeder Drinker Hoop Suspension
- Galvanised Poultry Drinker 1 Gallon
- Grit Station Feeder for Poultry
- Poultry Feed Bucket 20 Litre Red