The Easicoop Gothic model is great for those with a larger flock who want a durable and easy cleaning chicken coop for their garden. The Gothic measures 135cm deep x 115cm wide x 98cm high including the nest boxes. Two perches each 75cm long will accommodate up to 8-10 hybrids sized birds or 15-20 bantams.
We’ve recently reviewed the Easicoop ECO from Chartley Chucks and we were very impressed! Easy to build, clean, and long lasting. A great budget option for back garden keepers in need of a sturdier and longer lasting chicken coop – read our full Easicoop ECO Review.
Overview Pros and Cons of the Easicoop Range
- Easy to assemble, adaptable, and very low maintenance
- Very easy to clean and to keep pest free
- Long lifespan of up to 50 years. HPL is very dense, waterproof, heat resistant, resistant to thermal shock (with high summer or low winter temperatures), and bite proof
- Sturdy and heavy. I was worried that HPL would be too light weight for our very windy area, however once assembled this coop is sturdy and just the right weight – light enough to move in the run but not so light that it is effected by strong winds.
- Attractive – I’m personally a fan of the wooden coops aesthetically, but the Easicoop comes in a close second and is certainly for me more attractive than many of the fully plastic market options
- Suitable for lower budgets with prices starting from £330
- Possible air-flow/water ingress issues in very exposed areas
- Perch bar will benefit from staining/treatment before use
- Not biodegradable at landfill at end of life
Overall the EASICOOP range are sturdy coops that are easy to clean and maintain. They are suitable for those on a budget and especially for those who have experienced mite problems in the past.
To Buy the Easicoop Gothic & Other Models
The Easicoop also comes in 3 sizes so whatever your flock size there is a coop to suit:
EASICOOP ECO for 4-6 Hybrid Hens
EASICOOP FARM for 6-8 Hybrid Hens
EASICOOP GOTHIC for 8-10 Hybrid Hens
CHICKEN GUARD Auto-Opener
There are also special offers over at Chartley Chucks for those wanting to buy an Easicoop along with the Chicken Guard auto-opener together.
Poultry House Reviews
- Size & Welfare Requirements for Poultry Housing
- Steel Poultry Cage from Harrod Horticulture Review
- The Easicoop ECO Chicken Coop from Chartley Chucks – Full Review
- The Easicoop Farm Chicken Coop from Chartley Chucks
- The Easicoop Gothic Chicken Coop from Chartley Chucks
- Bargain Chicken Coop 3 to 5 Hens | Kent Discount Poultry House Review
- Stylish & Practical Chicken Coop up to 5 hens Sussex Hen House & Integral Run
- Versatile Traditional 6 Hen Chicken Coop – Devon Poultry House Review
- Raised Chicken Coop for 6 Hens – Dorset Poultry House Reviewed
- The Boughton Ark Hen Coop – Foresham Cottage Ark Review
- Lenham Traditional 12 Chickens Coop Review – By Foresham Cottage Arks
- Omlet Plastic Chicken Coop Review – The Eglu Chicken Coop Review
- The Omlet Eglu Go Review & Eglu Go UP Reviewed
- The Omlet Eglu Cube Review – Plastic Chicken Coop for 10 Chickens