Omlet Mixed Chicken Grit 1.25kg
Not just any old chicken grit either, a hard sharp flint is best - of about 3-5mm diameter
Chickens don't have any teeth, so in order to extract maximum goodness from the food they eat they need grit. Not just any old grit either, a hard sharp flint is best - of about 3-5mm diameter (like the ones used in stone age dentistry).
This handy tub of mixed grit also contains soluble calcium in the form of oyster and other sea shells which will ensure your hens only lay the robust egg shells like the ones your grandfather has probably told you about.
This packet would last two hens a couple of months, just add a handfull to the feed once a week.
<< Back to: Chicken Feed and Chicken Treats
Also in Chicken Feed and Chicken Treats
- Omlet Mixed Chicken Grit 1.25kg bag
- Nature's Grub Fruit Garden Blend - 1.2kg
- Nature's Grub Vegetable Garden Blend - 1.2kg
- Nature's Grub Poultry Chicken Coop Mix - 1kg Pouch
- Naturals Fruit & Nut Sticks Chicken Treats 150g
- Hanging Seed Decoration Set of 3 - 15cm
- Poultry Corn 'n' Grit Treat
- Omlet Organic Mixed Corn - 10kg
- Organic Omlet Chicken Feed 10kg
- Feed - Farmyard Layers Pellets - Non Organic 20kg
- Organic Omlet Chicken Feed 10kg Twin Pack
- Organic Omlet Chicken Feed 10kg and Mixed Corn 10kg
- Diatomaceous Earth - DE Feed Additive - 1kg
Please note that all descriptions on this site are believed correct but should be confirmed on the retailer's site prior to order. Please let us know if you find an error. Descriptions and images copyright relevant merchant